“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” (Ralph Waldo Eamerson)
“Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after an experience with you becomes your trademark.” (Jay Danzie)
Personality development revolves around the transition from an inert and neutral state of existence to an ardent, goaded and joyous one. It aims at improvising your interpersonal skills like vocal intelligibility, conversational skills, self presentation and much more.
Taking into consideration that each person is unique, Personality development is a process that involves detailed understanding of your personal traits, styles, likes/ dislikes strengths and weaknesses.
Our personality development workshops will help you connect the here and there to achieve your seemingly impossible goals. We will assist you in managing to create a subtle balance between the coherence of the environment and the importance of individual parts. We will help you ignite your dormant passion thereby giving boost to your persona.
Highlights of the workshop
The unique YOU
- Meaning of personality
- Personality and its implications
- Different aspects of personality
- Personality assessment
- Proactive model
Make your mark
- International social etiquette
- Modern protocol
- Effective social skills
- Art of introductions
- Techniques on improving body language
Why join our personality development workshop?
- Discover – With our workshop, you get to discover the concealed characteristics of your personality that further accelerates your success and gets you fame. This way you can celebrate your uniqueness with more enthusiasm and liveliness, without any hesitations and hassles.
- Communicate – For people to respond better and favorably, it is necessary to communicate effectively. Initiating a conversation, following the topic and taking it to the end – all are integral for communicating with efficacy. Our workshop will polish your personality by grooming the hidden aspects of your personality.
- Motivation – Possessing a personality that motivates self as well as others is a precious asset. Staying self motivated is an art and motivating others a skill – we will teach you both at our personality development workshops especially designed to meet your needs.
Get in touch with us to learn more about this workshop
To know more about our workshop and its module, please fill the form with your information and one of our consultant will call you to understand your requirement.